#2326: Litigation and Trial Advocacy Group
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- September 5, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Academic and Educational
About this Group
- Group Description
- Litigation and Trial Advocacy Group (LTAG) is a group for current University of Minnesota Law Students with an interest in pursuing a career as a litigator.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- LTAG invites trial attorneys, litigators and judges to attend luncheons in which we speak with them about major cases in which they have participated or their daily life as a trial attorney, litigator or judge.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- We better the community by enriching students' lives by exposing them to real world experience.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- LTAG helps to educate students about litigation, trial attorneys and judges. We fit into the category of academic and educational because LTAG's primary purpose is educational in nature.
- How to get involved with this group:
- Simply contact any of the officers. We anticipate having 3-5 meetings/events per semester.
229 19th Ave. S. Minneapolis, MN 55455