#2231: School of Nursing Global Health and Transcultural Group
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- March 19, 2014
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Cultural and Diversity,Health and Wellness
About this Group
- Group Description
- Mission Statement: To empower today's nurses to create change for tomorrow's world of global health
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- 1. Provide email updates to members on campus and community events related to global health and/or cultural experiences. 2. Volunteer events, speaker presentations, and documentary showings to promote health and build knowledge in the wealth of the global community of the Twin Cities and our future careers in nursing.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- Please refer above.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- Our group addresses the needs of global and transcultural health; thus it is associated with the health and wellness category.
- How to get involved with this group:
- Contact Cassie Janssen at firstname.lastname@example.org, Allyson Labine at email@example.com, or Annie Ahlijah @ firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe to the group's email updates and to inquire about leadership opportunities within the group.
School of Nursing, U of MN 5-140 WDH 308 Harvard Street Minneapolis, MN 55455