#1821: Black Motivated Women (BMW)
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- July 22, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Cultural and Diversity
About this Group
- Group Description
- BMW is an organization that serves as a vehicle in educating our community on all aspects of being a black woman(from all nationalities)in today's society. We plan to stretch beyond the University of Minnesota campus and serve both our campus and the community through forums, events, and volunteer service.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- BMW Women's Month Gala Men's Appreciation Day BMW Fashion Show Girl Talk Series General Membership Meetings Girls vs. Boys Games Four Volunteer Events High School & Middle School Girls Mentoring Program
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- The activities hosted by the Black Motivated Women organization promote the importance of womanhood in our society while allowing females of the University to build a sense of community.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- Black Motivated Women is a cultural group because we are comprised mainly of minority students. BMW strives to embrace and educate University students about our cultural backgrounds as well as collaborate with other groups and organizations with similar goals.
- How to get involved with this group:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Capetra Jolly 803 4th Street Se Apt 3 Minneapolis, Mn 55414