#1697: Ivory Tower: University of Minnesota's Literary Magazine
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- October 14, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Campus Life Program
- Fine Arts/Music/Film,Publication and Communications
About this Group
- Group Description
- Ivory Tower is a student-run magazine that publishes the very best in student fiction, non-fiction, poetry, and art. We are staffed by undergraduate students enrolled in a year-long course that is dedicated to providing the University of Minnesota community with a magazine that is high-quality and memorable.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- We work together as a cohesive unit in order to learn the tricks of the magazine publishing trade as well as work together to publish and edit a top-quality magazine. We also organize the launch of our magazine.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- We promote creative expression from all walks of the undergraduate University community. We provide an outlet for those who wish to express themselves through their creative work, no matter what part of the undergraduate community they come from.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- Ivory Tower is focused on providing exemplary works from the literary and artistic fine arts by compiling, editing, and publishing creative works from the undergraduate community.
- How to get involved with this group:
- You have to register for EngL 3711 before the Fall semester begins. This is a year-long course, so please be sure that you are able to fit both the Fall and Spring courses into your schedules.