#1652: Student American Dental Hygenist Association (SADHA)
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- April 25, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Honorary and Leadership
About this Group
- Group Description
- Organization for Dental Hygiene Students
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- SADHA provides community outreach, professional networking, and social opportunities for students currently enrolled in the dental hygiene program in the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- SADHA provides a forum for the University community to reach dental hygiene students in the midst of their professional education. SADHA has a commitment to outreach and welcomes requests from the University community to engage in health fairs, and oral health education and awareness promotion for university and community groups.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- Dental hygienists are primary healthcare providers. Developing skills in professionalism, communication, community outreach and engagement are core values of the profession. SADHA supports and provides opportunities for current students in dental hygiene to develop skills and experiences in these areas.
- How to get involved with this group:
- SADHA members are members of the national organization, the American Dental Hygienists' Association and pay dues at the student rate. University of Minnesota dental hygiene students can pledge their membership online (www.ADHA.org), by contacting the current chapter president, or during orientation for students newly admitted to the program. The U of M chapter requires modest chapter dues annually. For more information about the American Dental Hygienistsâ€™ Assication: http://www.adha.org/ For more information about the Minnesota American Dental Hygienistsâ€™ Assication: http://www.mndha.com/
515 Delaware St SE RM 9-436 MoosT Mpls., MN 55455