#1635: Business Law Association
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- October 14, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Academic and Educational,Graduate/Professional,Special Events
About this Group
- Group Description
- The Business Law Association (BLA) offers students programming designed to supplement the Law School's curriculum by applying lessons learned in the classroom to a variety of practice areas within business law. Through opportunities at the Law School and in the legal community, students are encouraged to develop relationships while enhancing technical skills relevant to their success as practicing attorneys. The BLA advocates for students to promote a law school experience with immediate influence and lasting value.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- Promote business law activities on campus and in the community. Hold panel discussions on the various legal opportunities for graduates within business law.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- By providing information about and access to opportunities in business law. Promote a strong business law curriculum at the law school.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- Our focus is to educate students about not only the various legal aspects of business law, but also the opportunities that are available for a career in that field as well.
- How to get involved with this group:
- Absolutely anyone at the law school is welcome to join and has access to the Business Law Association. Email: BLA@umn.edu.
Business Law Association 229-19th Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55455