#1444: Undergraduate Women In Business
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- July 27, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Campus Life Program
- Academic and Educational,Cultural and Diversity,Honorary and Leadership
- Undergraduate Business Career Center
About this Group
- Group Description
- Our mission is to empower undergraduate women through the integration of education, support, philanthropy, and professionalism to become the business leaders of tomorrow.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- We hold speaker meetings once a month on a variety of professional development topics, have monthly volunteer and social events, and a signature networking event once per semester. We also hold general member meetings once a month that focus on personal and professional development.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- Our activities facilitate the development of knowledgeable, professional student leaders. The four pillars of our organization-educational, professional, philanthropic,social- all lead in to creating balanced members to positively impact our surrounding community.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- We are always exploring new ways to involve members and empower undergraduate women through the integration of education, support and professionalism regardless of gender or degree.
- How to get involved with this group:
- Please check out our website for more information and meeting times. We would love for students to stop by and check out our group! Our meetings are every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 12:00.
Rookie Organization of the Year
Carlson School of Management Suite 2-190 Hanson Hall 1925 4th St. S. Minneapolis, MN 55455
- CLP Dept. Head and Advisor
- Christiane Bartels
- Lindsay Amundon
- Laura Studer
- Jennifer Houle
- Rebecca Lade
- Marisa Tirimacco
- Becca Jordan