#1383: Native American Law Student Association
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- October 4, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Academic and Educational,Cultural and Diversity,Political and Social Action
About this Group
- Group Description
- Group for American Indian law students and law students interested in Indian law.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- Every Fall semester we hold our annual fall feast. This is a celebration of American Indian music, food, and culture. All are invited to participate. We also have regular speakers that address the intersection of American Indians and the law.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- We provide information to the University community about current issues in Indian law. We also serve as a support resource for Indian law students and those interested in Indian law.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- Cultural & informational
- How to get involved with this group:
- Please contact Tessa Thompson. Our meetings are held 3-4 times a semester and our members are notified by e-mail of events of interest.
229 19th Ave S Minneapolis, MN 55455