#1305: Fighting Mondales Ice Hockey
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- September 17, 2013
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2014
- Registered Student Organization
- Sport Clubs and Recreation
About this Group
- Group Description
- The Fighting Mondales Hockey Club is an organization dedicated to the great game of ice hockey. Minnesota is the State of Hockey, and the Fighting Mondales are the face of hockey at the Law School. Hockey enthusiasts, those wishing to learn more about the sport, and, of course, players of all skill levels are invited to join and support the Fighting Mondales Hockey Club. The Club fields both a co-ed team that participates in the University's intramural hockey program at Mariucci Arena and a co-ed tournament team that plays in a more intense recreational league at nearby city arenas. At the end of the season, the Fighting Mondales face off against the other Minnesota law school teams in the battle for the coveted Golden Gavel.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- Playing hockey games and socializing with members of the U of MN community-at-large, local lawyers, judges, bar associations and other law schools.
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- The Fighting Mondales provide an opportunity for the U of MN law students to interact in a fun, recreational setting with students from other law schools and local professionals, while we proudly represent the U of MN Law School.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- We are open to players of various skill and experience levels. We eagerly introduce law students of all cultural backgrounds and from diverse places to hockey, the signature sport of Minnesota.
- How to get involved with this group:
- Please contact Toni at email@example.com for more information.
C/O Law Council Office Walter F. Mondale Hall 229 19th Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55455