#103: Family Social Science Round Table
- Currently Registered
- Last Registered
- May 28, 2014
- Registration Expiration Date
- September 30, 2015
- Registered Student Organization
- Academic and Educational,Other,Service
About this Group
- Group Description
- This is an academic organization established to create a sense of identity within Family Social Science Department, provide networking opportunities, promote healthy relationships, provide hands on experience in community service, and encourage socialization with peers and faculty.
- Group's principal activities, events, or programs:
- The Family Social Science Round Table brings students together to do volunteer activities, go on social outings, and experience diversity. Our main purpose is for community service and volunteering, but we love to have fun while we do it!
- How this group's activities benefit the University community:
- We plan community service projects that benefit others. We also provide a place for students to make new friends, as well as meet falculty in our department.
- How this group fits into its categories:
- Our group is primarily Family Social Science majors and minors. This encompasses many fields and areas of interests, thus we are a diverse group unified by our FSoS major/minor.
- How to get involved with this group:
- You can get involved with the group by emailing anyone that is on this page, coming to our monthly meetings on the East Bank campus at 5pm on the 1st Tuesday of the month, or emailing the group at email@example.com
1985 Buford Ave. St. Paul, MN 55108