Fall 2017 Activities Fairs
Looking for a great way to promote your student group? Sign up for a table at the Activities Fair! With thousands of students returning this Fall, your group is sure to catch new members. We offer three fairs at the start of the school year:
- Saturday, September 2, 2017 from 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- Mariucci Arena
- Note: If you are a local business or vendor interested in this event, click here for more information.
FULL St. Paul Activities Fair
- Thursday, September 7, 2017, from 12pm to 4pm
- Garden Terrace, St. Paul Student Center
FULL Minneapolis Activities Fair
- Wednesday, September 13, 2017 from 12pm to 4pm
- Front Plaza, Coffman Memorial Union
- Starts Monday, July 10, 2017
- Ends Friday, August 11, 2017 or when full
- Your group must be currently registered and in good standing to participate.
$15 per fair due to the Student Activities Office (Coffman Memorial Union 126) by Friday, August 11, 2017
Your spot will not be confirmed until payment has been received, and there will be no refunds given.
Registered Student Organizations (RSOs): pay by cash or check at the Student Activities Office. Please write checks to the University of Minnesota and include your student group name and ID number on the memo line. If mailing your payment, use the following address and do not send cash:
Student Activities Office
Attn: Activities Fair
126 Coffman Memorial Union
300 Washington Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Campus Life Programs (CLPs): Submit your departmental EFS number below.