Award packages for 2016 winners have not yet been finalized. 2015 award packages can be seen below:
In addition to the recognition, award recipients receive supplemental award packages! All Tony Diggs Excellence Awards recipients will receive the following:
- TCF Bank $100 VISA Gift Card.
- Early Reservation Day: Two weeks prior to the Student Unions & Activities open reservation day in July, recipients may reserve student union spaces. The recipients must be re-registered for the 2015-2016 academic year through the Student Activities Office prior to the early reservation day in July.
- Early registration for Paint the Bridge: The recipients will receive early registration to Paint the Bridge one week before registration opens in April 2015.
- Free registration for one Fall Activities Fair: Recipients can choose the Student Unions & Activities Fair in which they want to assure participation and receive free registration for that one fair. Fall Activities Fairs include Explore U, Minneapolis Activities Fair, and St. Paul Activities Fair.
- Student Group Profile Recognition: Recipients will receive a special recognition on the student group profile in the Student Unions & Activities Student Group Directory.
- Placement in the Minnesota Daily Ski-U-Mah Issue: Recipients will receive complementary placement, with a group photo and description highlighting the group, in Minnesota Daily Ski-U-Mah issue released in May 2015.
- Minnesota Daily Announcement: Student Unions & Activities will sponsor a Minnesota Daily advertisement highlighting the recipients of the 2015 Tony Diggs Excellence Awards.
In addition, each recipient will choose one of the following items to include in their award package (limited quantity of each item):
- Spring Jam Concert Tickets.
- Free room rental in Coffman Memorial Union or St. Paul Student Center: Exclusions: Great Hall, North Star Ballroom, and Cherrywood Room.
- Goldy’s Gameroom Party: Recipients receive two hours of bowling including 10 lanes, shoe rental, 10 pizzas, and unlimited fountain drinks for up to 60 people.